Mediclinic Enhance Dubai presently requires suitable candidate for the position of a General Dentist (Cosmetic). Mediclinic is a diversified international health care services group, founded in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and Middle East. Middle East Mediclinic operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ in patient beds as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics have state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff. Focused on clients, they follow a team approach in an expanding and dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients, providing comprehensive and excellent care.
Word About Mediclinic Enhance
Mediclinic Enhance is a beauty / aesthetic clinic located in Dubai to help individuals achieve & maintain an optimal state of health, wellness and beauty. Its aim is to boost patient’s confidence, with leading specialists in:-
- Aesthetic Dermatology.
- Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Plastic Surgery.
- Aesthetic Gynaecology.
- Men’s Wellness.
- Lifestyle Medicine.
Job Purpose of A General Dentist (Cosmetic) At Mediclinic Enhance Dubai
Provide patient centric and evidence based GP level care by ensuring compliance to ethical and professional standards set by the company.
Your Job Tasks As A General Dentist (Cosmetic) At Mediclinic Enhance Dubai
- Provide a comprehensive professional and ethical quality clinical service to patients in an efficient manner.
- Monitor and manage clinical risks associated with direct patient care.
- Ensure compliance with clinical governance and quality management standards.
- Maintain accurate medical records.
- Maintain good medical practice, continuous professional development (Self and others).
- Maintain integrity in professional services by executing clinical services in an ethical and responsible manner.
- Basic medical degree recognised by UAE healthcare authority.
- Diploma or a training in a speciality recognised by the UAE health care authority.
- Active and valid life support certification (e.g. BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS, NRP).
- Required: At least 2-3 years experience in specialised department in a private hospital setting.
- Desired: Work experience from a Tier 1 country as specified by the UAE health care regulator.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Ability to facilitate and support clinical clerkship training for medical students and junior colleagues.
- Effective communication.
- Knowledge of clinical audit standards.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English (Arabic will be an advantage).
- Proficiency in an electronic medical record system.