Mediclinic Al Madar presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Dental Assistant in Al Ain, UAE. Mediclinic is a diversified international health care services group, established in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and Middle East. Middle East Mediclinic operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ in patient beds, including the newly opened Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai, as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics have state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff. Focused on clients, they follow a team approach in expanding and dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients and provide excellent care.
Job Purpose of A Dental Assistant
Supports dental care delivery by performing procedures in compliance with the dental practice act and per scope of practice.
Duties of A Dental Assistant
- Assist the Dentist in the delivery of quality dental services according to set clinical standards and relevant legislation.
- Ensure patient safety by identifying, preventing and managing risks in accordance with policies, procedures and relevant legislation.
- Facilitate positive patient experiences by creating a conducive environment as guided by Hospital leadership.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive records of all dental interventions according to company standard and legal requirements.
- Utilise all required stock and equipment efficiently, according to Mediclinic guidelines.
Who Can Apply?
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) or Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS).
- Essential: At least 2-3 years of experience as a qualified Dental Assistant.
- Desired: Experience as a Dental Assistant in the UAE.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Basic Arabic language skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of patient safety standards.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.