Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank UAE presently has a job opening for eligible candidates for position of a Dealer. Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is a full service commercial bank offering a wide range of products and services such as retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate and currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance and property management services. It is a constantly financially successful organization of the highest integrity with the mission “To build partnerships with customers that last a lifetime, by treating every customer as an individual offering innovative products and unparalleled service
Job Purpose of A Dealer
- To increase clients volume and client generated profit from existing and new to treasure clients.
- Identify and on board existing and new to Treasury clients on E-commerce platform thereby retaining and improving the wallet share, to close and execute Forex deals.
- Provide support while building relationships with clients, to help qualify inbound and prospective outbound leads for the FMS sales team and work closely with FMS and WBG peers to promote cross sell of FX products & E-commerce.
Your Job Duties As A Dealer At Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank UAE
- Liaise with all stakeholders and peers to ensure the necessary processes and functions are performed to allow consistent daily performance.
- Ensure all daily reports are sent to relevant areas whilst reporting breaches to relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrate promise and apply the ADCB Service Standards to deliver the bank’s required levels of service in all internal and external customer interactions.
- Identify opportunities to take part in organizational and departmental change initiatives and projects taking into account best practice and standards in the business environment.
Policies, Processes, Systems and Procedures
- Recommend improvements to stakeholders covering all areas of activity.
- Ensure the procedural needs are fulfilled while ensuring that ADCB delivers best in class derivatives and commodities products.
- Manage self in line with the bank’s people management policy, procedures, processes and practices to ensure adherence and to maximize own contribution to business performance.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelors degree in related field.
- At least 5 years of experience of working within a banking sales team Financial Institution.
- 3 years of experience with related experience gained in the GCC is a plus.
Knowledge and Skills Desired
- Good knowledge of a wide range of treasury products and related operations.
- Strong Understanding of financial regulations.
- Must be able to work under market pressures.