Dolphin Energy UAE presently has job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Data Scientist in Abu Dhabi. This role is mainly related to the Information Technology & Applications matters of company. This job was listed on Dolphin Energy careers page on 22 September 2023 and is open for applications from all interested candidates.
Job Purpose of A Data Scientist
Plan and manage the Data Intelligence program for Dolphin Energy in coordination with Business stakeholders and under the leadership of Senior Manager of Technology Solutions to support effective management decision making and for process optimization.
Job Duties of A Data Scientist
- Establish relationships and maintain regular communications with business, operations & support unit to ensure proactive capturing of business intelligence requirements.
- Lead management of centralized Business Intelligence Center of expertise for Dolphin Energy equipped with functional experts.
- Together with business leaders, manage the seamless integration and automation of data management processes associated with strategy formulation, business planning, budgeting, business operations, corporate performance management and reporting to support effective change management and the achievement of business objectives in accord with the defined quality standards and profitability targets.
- Creation & establishment of a business intelligence awareness program within Dolphin Energy.
- Act a key point of contact & be on advisory role in relation data management, data modeling and manipulation.
- Liaise and manage the relationship with external partners, suppliers, technology vendors and solution providers in relation to business intelligence technologies and solutions.
What You’ll Do More?
- Provide directions and define standards for documentation of BI-related topics to be integrated within the existing standards for documentation within Dolphin Energy IT.
- Assist in definition of responsibilities at all levels within Dolphin Energy in support to the BI program and the adoption of its capabilities within the entire organization.
- Be responsible for the definition of architectural standards in support to the overall BI architecture.
- Develop and continuously update BI architecture and standards aligned with the corporate IT policies.
- Maintain intelligence for key decision makers regarding industry, technology, organization & marketing trends.
- Manage Dolphin Energy’s KPI library and data warehouse ensuring optimum data integrity & data inflow to support effective business operations.
- Recommend latest business intelligence tools and techniques to provide faster and more in depth understanding of business drivers.
- Lead the development of related business intelligence dashboards, reporting and analysis as required.
- Lead the development and implementation of related data quality management practices.
- Develop end user readiness program related to business intelligence.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Build predictive models and machine learning algorithms as required to meet business data requirements.
- Ensure alignment with Company IT policies, processes, procedures and IT project management methodology.
- Perform other similar or related duties as required or assigned by senior management.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelors degree in business administration or data science or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar field within a business setup.