Zahrawi Group is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates for job position of a Data Entry Intern – Regulatory Affairs in Dubai, UAE. The selected aspirant will work at the Warehouse Operation and Distribution Department / Division of Zahrawi Group. This job was published by Company on 13 September 2023 and is now open for all desirous applicants.
Job Purpose of A Data Entry Intern
The incumbent is accountable to enter accurate information in to the system and to support the regulatory affairs team with any related tasks.
Job Duties of A Data Entry Intern
- Entering data from source documents within time limits.
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Scan documents and print files, when needed.
- Keep information confidential.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions.
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan.
- Responding to information requests from authorised members.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.