NMC Healthcare (NMC Al Dhannah City Abu Dhabi) presently has a job opening for eligible candidates for the position of a Data Entry Clerk in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Established in 1974, NMC Healthcare is the most trusted and largest private healthcare company in UAE. NMC plays an integral part in supporting the UAE’s healthcare system & its continuous growth and progress. With a dedicated team of doctors, nurses, allied health and support personnel, NMC owns numerous Healthcare facilities in the UAE. The company has specialized verticals that include Multi Specialty Care, Maternity and Fertility, Long Term and Home Care, Medical Centers, Day Surgery Centers, Operations and Management.
Job Purpose of A Data Entry Clerk
The job purpose of a Data Entry Clerk is to accurately input and maintain data within a computer system or database.
Your Job Duties As A Data Entry Clerk
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies, resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the head of the department for resolution.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duty assigned by the head of the department as required.
- Maintain proper inventory of pharmacy by ordering and reordering.
Who Can Apply?
- High school graduate or its equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to handle large volume of data.
- Computer literate.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Spoken Arabic is advantageous but not essential.