Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) is seeking an experienced candidate for the job position Senior Cybersecurity Analyst in Abu Dhabi, UAE. ADIB is a leading islamic bank, Headquartered and listed in Abu Dhabi, UAE. It is a public joint stock company with the purpose of being a Lifelong partner for Customers, Colleagues and Communities. The bank currently serves 1 million customers. It has combined a highly personalized customer experience with World-class digital banking services. ADIB has one of the largest Distribution network in the Emirates with more than 60 branches. Internationally, the bank has presence in 6 Strategic markets. The wider ADIB group provides Brokerage, Real Estate, Property Management, Payment and Insurance Services.
Job Purpose of A Senior Cybersecurity Analyst
- Assesses the damage and impact caused by information security events and incidents. Develops and manages the implementation of incident containment, recovery plans and actions.
- Works with other information security teams and managers, and other relevant departments across ADIB to ensure proper and timely response to all information security incidents.
Job Duties As A Senior Cybersecurity Analyst At ADIB UAE
- Oversee the monitoring activities of Cyber security analysts.
- Liaise with Incident response team for coordinating the Incident response activities.
- Escalate the incidents within the defined SLA to Senior Manager Cyber security center.
- Review collected evidence and conduct further investigation to identify the damage and impact caused by information security events and incidents.
- Perform intrusion scope and root cause analysis.
- Participate in the development of an incident containment plan to limit incident damage.
- Participate in systems backup and forensic image capture to ensure the affected systems state is captured as it is during the incident with the objective of performing forensics investigation at a later stage.
- Redirect events to appropriate parties while providing necessary context.
- Participate in incident eradication and recovery activities to ensure compromised systems are no longer affected.
- Identify existing eradication plan from existing documentation, or develop new one eradication plans
- Participate in incident recovery activities to ensure affected systems are fully operational.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the proper turn over of security incidents and coordinate response efforts between the stakeholders involved in incident response activities.
- Provide timely feedback to the SIEM content developers regarding false positive rate & false negative rate.
- Keep updated on the latest trends and threats in the Cyber world.
- Collect IOCs and other threat intel data and build logic within security tools to detect the presence of the IOCs in the organization.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedure (SOPs) and incident response playbooks based on identified incidents and develop incident eradication plans.
- Participate in the development of incident reports and update of lessons learnt.
- Identify and develop workflow automation to reduce response time and increase incident response procedures efficiency.
- Assist in data recovery procedures.
- Participate in testing, deploying, and administering the infrastructure required to provide appropriate incident response.
- Participate in threat hunting activities.
- Validate the incidents categorized as false positives by Cyber security analyst.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, IT, or any related technical discipline.
- 5-7 years of experience in information security incident response in big banks or financial institutions.
- Experience in security monitoring and incident response techniques and tools.
- Experience in handling information security incidents.
- Experience working in a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC), or Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Professional certifications such as Security+, Network+, GCIA, GCIH, CISSP, CEH.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Knowledge of security technologies, processes, and systems or applications.
- Familiarity with banking processes and modus operandi.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001, NESA, PCI DSS, SWIFT and other information security standards and regulations.
- Strong knowledge of information security monitoring and incident handling technologies.
- Strong knowledge of fundamental security and network concepts.