Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Cyber Security Assurance Manager in Dubai, UAE. Founded in 1993, ENOC is a Dubai-based state-owned oil and gas company. ENOC operates in various segments of the energy sector, including exploration, production, refining, and marketing of petroleum products. ENOC has a significant presence in Dubai & is responsible for managing the supply and distribution of petroleum products in the emirate. It also operates a network of service stations across Dubai and provides a wide range of fuel products, including gasoline, diesel, and aviation fuel. In addition to its core business of oil and gas, ENOC has diversified into other areas such as aviation, lubricants, and convenience stores.
Job Purpose of A Cyber Security Assurance Manager
- Direct and manage the overall assurance activities of ENOC’s cyber security efforts towards protecting the organization information assets and critical infrastructure.
- Maintain and enforce cyber security architecture design in coordination with the cyber security governance team.
- Manage technical cyber security assessments in addition to providing technical assurance capabilities that verify effectiveness of security controls and projects.
Duties of A Cyber Security Assurance Manager
- Contribute to the development of cyber-policies, procedures and standards that are in line with best practices and industry trends.
- Monitor and assess the compliance of IT projects and enterprise design to the cyber security policies and guidelines across ENOC to align with the Organization Cyber Security Programme.
- Lead cyber security analysis of the technology environment in order to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Lead the research, recommendation and evaluation of cyber security solutions that identify and/or protect against potential threats.
- Assist CIC team and IT/OT staff in the resolution of reported security incidents, when required.
- Lead the evaluation and assessment of available tools and countermeasures to remedy the detected vulnerabilities and recommend best solutions and practices.
- Lead periodic cyber security assessments of existing controls and the technology landscape within the Organization (vulnerability scanning, penetration testing and Red Teaming exercises).
- Lead configuration review of cyber security equipment.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business field or equivalent, Diploma with additional relevant experience.
- MBA or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, information security is preferable
- Professional certificate such as CISSP, CISM, C-CISO, CISA, GSEC.
- 10 plus years of Information Technology experience.
- 5 plus years of relevant working experience.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Working experience in multiple industries (e.g. Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities, Retail, Government) is preferable.
- Working experience in cyber security assurance.
- Working experience in managing cyber security assessments.
- Working experience in cyber security architecture design.