Jumeirah Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Cost Controller (Finance). The aspiring candidate will work at Finance department of Jumeirah at Saadiyat island Resort. This job has been posted by Jumeirah Group on 25 September and is now open for all desirous applicants.
Job Purpose of A Cost Controller
A Cost Controller in Finance is responsible for monitoring and managing an organization’s expenses to ensure financial efficiency and control.
Duties of A Cost Controller
- To assist the Finance Manager and Director of Finance to ensure that the appropriate internal control procedures are followed in the most effective manner as per company standards.
- To prepare and analyze food and beverage costs on a daily and monthly basis and recommend alternatives to improve cost.
- Monthly Stock taking reconciliation of bar reports with the outlet manager/Bar in-charge, review shortages.
- Perform spot check on bar that has significant shortage in stock on previous reports.
- Perform alcohol test check in the main bars.
- Menu recipe costing along with any other cost evaluations and reports as required for business.
- To perform the changes in Simphony.
- Have complete understanding of the policy relating to fire, health and safety.
- Act as a department team member and involve in projecting a good personal/department and company image.
- A high standard of personal hygiene and appearance at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in Cost Control in hospitality industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, Excel, working knowledge of Micros Simphony (Cloud) and Adaco and any other ERP.
- Exceptionally well organized with an aptitude to data, able to develop strong and cooperative relationships with department heads.
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems.
About the Benefits
- An attractive tax free salary.
- Generous F&B benefits.
- Reduced hotel rates across the globe.
- Excellent leave and health care package.
- Flights home, life insurance and other employee benefits.