Dubai Ports (DP) World presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Controller Billing in Dubai, UAE. This job was posted by a DP World on 14th September 2023 and is now open for desirous applicants.
Job Purpose of A Controller Billing
The job purpose of a Controller Billing is to oversee and manage the billing and invoicing processes to ensure accurate and timely financial transactions for the organization.
Job Duties of A Controller Billing
- Receive the Vessel file from the output section after vessel completion.
- Raise all manual invoices for charges, update the CTMS and email it to supervisor for further action.
- Ensure that all the generated invoices are checked against the data provided by the Output department and there is no loss of revenue.
- In case of disputes in invoices from the agents, verify the details and forward to supervisor for further actions.
- Prepare a billing advice for invoicing, which includes details of the cargo, delays, equipment & gears used and other details chargeable to the agent.
- raise a supplement invoice for the supplement manifest and forward the invoice to Finance and the agent.
- Attend to the agent and consignee queries, when required, receive and confirm supplier invoices by checking for any errors.
- Prepare Vessel Stevedoring, shed & Borouge Invoices.
- Share with supervisor for approval & amend if required.
- Update invoices for ray shifting, Weighbridge shifting, Cargo shifting between Terminals, Mafi trailer and Detention charges, ITT shifting charges & share it with supervisor for approval.
- Prepare a report consolidating the data regarding Handling, Storage and Additional EGA operations, Tarpaulin and Rebinding, overtime and cargo import.
- Archive the document for reference.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar role.