Transguard Group is currently recruiting devoted candidate for job opportunity of a Contract Manager (Commercial Management) to join their team in Dubai, UAE. Transguard Group was established in 2001 & has diversified significantly. The Group leads in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce with over 61000 employees.
Job Purpose of A Contract Manager
- This position will work more with technical aspects of a contract, RFP documents etc rather than contractual terms & conditions.
- This person will try to limit the risk profile whilst increasing the revenue / profit for Transguard Group.
Job Duties of A Contract Manager (Commercial Management) At Transguard Group Dubai
- Review all RFPs, agreements, PO, LOA and any other document that will legally bind the company.
- Highlight risk aspects to the solution teams or opportunity owner, to ensure it is captured in the solution or pricing.
- Identify and escalate information on debtors with potential risk to business unit Head or Director.
- Identify debt positions with potential new clients within the same group of companies.
- Ensure variations to contracts are captured through the correct means. i.e. addendums, PO, Variation Orders, etc.
- Work with business unit’s account management team to ensure the working at risk is kept to a minimum.
- Identify and escalate potential risks with renewals to business unit Head and/or Director.
- Develop tailor made presentations for each business unit to increase commercial awareness across the business.
- Drive commercial training to Operational Management team to ensure they understand their key terms, milestones, and deliverables.
- Educate the Operational Management team on their KPIs and the effect of failures on their overall contract profitability.
- Train the teams on the effects that variation holds – Where and when we can say yes/no to the client or when we can increase our price.
- Continuously look for ways to increase on contract profitability.
- Be able to lead meetings and provide actions plans to finalize a common goal.
- Communicate effectively in meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highlight risk to the Senior Leadership team and providing a recommendation.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelors in BA, Commerce, Finance, Law or equivalent.
- Quantity Surveyor or equivalent.
- 4 years of experience in the same industry, including 2 years in a management role.
- Ability to read and understand highly technical documents.
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI is a plus.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong written & oral communication.