Careem UAE is presently hiring for Internship as a Food Content Creator in Dubai. Careem is a leading Multi-service app, with Operations in over 100 cities, covering 20 Countries, across the Middle East, South Asia and Africa. Established in July 2012, it is now Wholly-owned Subsidiary of Uber Technologies since January 2020. The Application provides multiple services of riding, order food and grocery, Delivering Couriers, make mobile payments and more. Careem is pioneering the Development of Innovative services to help the mobility of people, the mobility of things and the mobility of money.
Role of Food Content Creator
At Careem, Food Content Creator will be responsible for assisting in the Coordination and Production of high-quality food photography for various Marketing materials, including social media, website, and print materials. He will work closely with the food Photographer to ensure smooth and efficient production of visually stunning images that showcase the company’s products and services & the catalog team to ensure Restaurant menus are properly updated after Photoshoot completions.
Responsibilities of Food Content Creator
- Assist in coordinating food photography shoots, including Scheduling, Assisting during shoots, Organizing images on drives & Ensuring update completion for partner menus.
- Work with the Photography team to prepare and style food for shoots.
- Assist with lighting and composition of shots if required.
- Edit and retouch photos as necessary.
- Manage and organize photo files.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to ensure photos align with brand guidelines.
- Sourcing and Updating menu item descriptions by liaising with the catalog team to improve Menu-content.
- Perform other duties as assigned if required for any Restaurant projects.
Education & Experience
- Currently pursuing or completed a degree in Photography, fine arts, or a related field.
- Experience with photo editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Strong Organizational & Coordination skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a Fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and take direction from others.