Sheikh Khalifa Medical City Ajman
Sheikh Khalifa Medical City Ajman is presently seeking a Radiology Consultant in UAE. The job opening is at SKMCA General Hospital. The ideal candidate is a skilled Consultant in Radiology with 2nd on-call experience and possesses general knowledge competency in X-Ray, CT-Scan and MRI. The role requires an extensive experience as a Consultant in X-Ray work, rounds and the responsibility of weekly first on-call in the hospital.
Role of Radiology Consultant
Make up the diagnosis by interpretation of the results from diagnostic imaging procedures and discussing it with the patient and other specialists.
Responsibilities of Radiology Consultant
- Evaluate the medical history of the patient.
- Suggest alternative treatments and diagnostic procedures wherever needed.
- Thoroughly go through the results of diagnostic imaging procedures and determine the results.
- Instruct the radiographer to properly carry out the imagining procedures.
- Compile the reports of diagnoses.
- Follow medical protocols wherever necessary.
Education & Experience
- MBBS or MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution and Completion of specialty qualification (Tier 1 or Tier2.
- 5 years’ experience in the specialty.
Knowledge & Skills
- In depth knowledge of imaging and diagnostic procedures.
- Can operate radiology equipment.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Organizational Skills.