Emarat, Emirates General Petroleum Corporation
Emirates General Petroleum Corporation (Emarat) presently has a job opening for devoted candidate for the position of a Consultant Oracle Fusion (Sourcing) in Dubai, UAE. Emarat is a multi channel power and energy company with a much loved network of service stations and fuel depots across Dubai and the Northern Emirates. Emarat was founded in 1981 in the UAE as a modern fuel services company that has commercial fuel and petrol products. They meet the day to day petrol and LPG needs of millions of people while also helping to keep the engines of Industry running with fleet solutions, aviation fuel and commercial fuel services. Emarat is best known for its more than 89 service stations in Dubai and Northern Emirates and also offers a broad range of services including gas products and aviation fuel.
Job Purpose of A Consultant Oracle Fusion (Sourcing)
- Implement Procure to pay and Order to cash processes within Oracle Cloud ERP that support Emarat’s Business goals.
- Act as interface between different stake holder groups and is responsible for efficient and cost effective implementation of solution in line with EMARAT’s policy.
- Provide techno functional support during the implementation project and ensure optimized project results.
- Sharing of product knowledge with colleagues in order to facilitate the on going support of the implemented solution.
- Reports directly to the Business Systems Senior Manager and work closely with other team members within the implementation project.
Your Job Duties As A Consultant Oracle Fusion At Emarat Dubai (UAE)
- Provide expertise in areas of Oracle Cloud Saas & PaaS for Operations work stream, including Procurement, sourcing, order management, shipping & inventory.
- Assist Business Users in mapping and streamlining and reengineering business practices to implement various Oracle Fusion cloud modules, using standardized implementation method.
- Actively take part in all phases of the Implementation cycle, to include requirements gathering & analysis, system design, configuration, testing & deployment.
- Conduct functional and technical Design work shops with business users.
- Identify business needs and map them to the Oracle ERP Cloud functionality.
- Leverage functionalities and features available in the solution and achieve standardization and simplification to reduce future implementation timelines and costs.
- Prepare validation scripts, testing scenarios and test scripts for Operations work stream configurations and validate configurations.
- Support solution preparation with data migration.
- Assesses and manages risk related to operations work stream and reports to Project Manager.
- Responsible for schedule and milestones relating to Operations work stream.
- Oversee interdependency and integration needs with other modules and systems / business processes.
- Perform design, development, integration, testing and deployment of custom extensions.
- Prepare reports specification development and deployment.
- Provides training to users through class room sessions.
- User handholding to ensure adoption of implementation solutions.
- Manage changes process.
- Create process and procedure documents.
- Maintain all documents related to the operations of the unit.
Qualification & Experience?
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering in field of Information Technology.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in similar role.
- Minimum 4 years experience working in lead functional consultant in Oracle Fusion Procurement, sourcing, order management and inventory.
- Implementation experience of Oracle ERP Fusion (Operations) Applications, at least 3 full cycles of successful implementations in Senior Functional Lead role.
- Oracle Certification on Oracle Cloud Procurement, order management and inventory and related modules
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Good communication skills (verbal / written).
- Familiar with MS Office tools, including MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Visio.
- Knowledge of business process specific to Emarat operations.
- Strong team building skills.
- High level of commitment and positive attitude.