Emarat, Emirates General Petroleum Corporation
Emirates General Petroleum Corporation (Emarat) UAE presently has a job opening for desirous candidates for position of a Consultant Oracle Fusion (Finance) in Dubai, UAE. Emarat is a multi channel power and energy company with a much loved network of service stations and fuel depots across Dubai and the Northern Emirates. Emarat was founded in 1981 in the UAE as a modern fuel services company that has commercial fuel and petrol products. They meet the day to day petrol and LPG needs of millions of people while also helping to keep the engines of Industry running with fleet solutions, aviation fuel and commercial fuel services. Emarat is best known for its more than 89 service stations in Dubai and Northern Emirates and also offers a broad range of services including gas products and aviation fuel.
Job Purpose of A Consultant Oracle Fusion (Finance)
- Implementation of Oracle Fusion Financials that support Emarat’s Business objectives.
- Act as interface between different stakeholder groups & is responsible for effective implementation of the solution in line with EMARAT’s policy & SOPs.
- Provide techno functional support during the implementation project and ensure optimized project results.
- Sharing of product knowledge with colleagues in order to facilitate the on going support of the implemented solution.
Job Duties As A Consultant Oracle Fusion (Finance) At Emarat Dubai (UAE)
- Provide expertise in the areas of Oracle Cloud Saas & PaaS for Finance workstream, including financials, assets, projects, GRC and EPM modules.
- Assist Business Users in mapping and streamlining business practices to implement various Oracle Fusion cloud modules.
- Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the Implementation cycle, to include requirements, system design and testing.
- Conduct Functional and Technical Design Workshops with business users.
- Identify business needs and map them to the Oracle Financials Cloud functionality.
- Leverage functionalities and features available in the solution and achieve simplification to reduce future implementation timelines and costs.
- Prepare validation scripts, testing scenarios and test scripts for financials workstream configurations.
- Support solution preparation with data migration.
- Responsible for schedule and milestones relating to Financials work stream.
- Oversee interdependency and integration needs with other modules and business processes.
- Perform Design, development, integration, and deployment of custom extensions.
- Prepare reports specification development and deployment.
- Provides training to users through class room sessions.
- User handholding to ensure adoption of implementation solutions.
- Manage changes process.
- Create process and procedure documents.
- Ensure all documentation related to the operations of the unit are created and maintained as elaborately as possible.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance.
- Minimum 4 years experience working in lead functional consultant in Oracle Fusion Financials, Assets, Projects, GRC and EPM modules.
- Oracle Certification on Oracle Cloud Financials, Assets, Projects, GRC and EPM modules.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Excellent executive communication skills (verbal or written) including preparation and delivery.
- Familiar with MS Office tools, including MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Visio.
- Knowledge of business processes specific to Emarat operations and Strong Business Process.
- Strong communication and team building skills.
- High level of commitment and positive attitude.