Mediclinic is a diversified international health care services group, established in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and Middle East. Mediclinic Middle East operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ in patient beds, including the newly opened Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai, as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics have state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff. Focused on clients, they follow a team approach in an expanding and dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients, providing comprehensive and excellent care. Nowadays, Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai has an opening for devoted candidates for position of a Consultant Intensivist.
Job Purpose of A Consultant Intensivist
To provide patient centric and evidence based consultant level care in Intensive Care units by ensuring compliance to professional standards set by the company.
Scope of Job of A Consultant Intensivist At Mediclinic Parkview Hospital Dubai
Provides specialized care and management of critically ill patients in intensive care units.
Your Job Duties As A Consultant Intensivist At Mediclinic Parkview Dubai
- Provide a comprehensive professional and ethical quality clinical service to patients in a good manner.
- Monitor and manage clinical risks associated with direct patient care.
- Ensure compliance with clinical governance and quality management standards.
- Maintain correct medical records.
- Ensure excellence in medical practice is maintained by focusing on professional development of self and others.
- Maintain integrity in professional services by executing clinical services in an ethical and responsible manner.
- Basic medical degree.
- Completion of higher education program (fellowship / diploma) recognised by UAE health care authority.
- Certification and registration in a speciality recognised by UAE health care authority.
- Active and valid life support certification (e.g. BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS, NRP).
- Required: At least 3-5 years post qualification experience at Consultant level (independent of country)
- Desired: At least 1 year Consultant level experience from a Tier 1 country as specified by the UAE health care regulator.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Ability to facilitate and support clinical clerk ship training for medical students and junior colleagues.
- Good in an electronic medical record system.
- Effective communication.
- Knowledge of clinical audit standards.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English (Arabic will be an advantage).