Mediclinic Parkview Hospital Dubai (UAE) presently has job opening for qualified candidate for position of Consultant Allergy & Immunology. Mediclinic is a diversified international health care services group, established in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and Middle East. Middle East Mediclinic operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ in patient beds, including the newly opened Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai, as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics have state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff. Focused on clients, they follow a team approach in an expanding and dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients, providing comprehensive and excellent care.
Word About Mediclinic Parkview Hospital Dubai
Mediclinic Parkview Hospital opened in 2018 as Mediclinic Middle East’s third hospital in Dubai and seventh in the UAE. It delivers the same international standard health care services and treatments that patients have come to expect from Mediclinic’s other existing hospitals. Hospital gives expert emergency and specialist services closer to many people than ever before.
Job Purpose of Consultant Allergy & Immunology
To provide patient centric and evidence based consultant level care by ensuring compliance to ethical and professional standards set by the company and regulatory authorities.
You Job Duties As A Consultant Allergy & Immunology At Mediclinic Parkview Hospital Dubai
- Provide a comprehensive professional and ethical quality clinical services to patients in an effective manner.
- Monitor and manage clinical risks associated with direct patient care.
- Ensure compliance with clinical governance and quality management standards.
- Maintain correct medical records.
- Ensure excellence in medical practice is maintained by focusing on continuous professional development of self and others.
- Maintain integrity in professional services by executing clinical services in an ethical and responsible manner.
Who Can Apply?
- Basic medical degree and completion of higher education programme (fellowship / diploma) recognised by the relevant UAE healthcare authority.
- Essential: At least 3-5 years post qualification experience at Consultant level (independent of country).
- Desired: At least 1 year Consultant level experience from a Tier 1 country as specified by the UAE healthcare regulator.
- Certification in a speciality recognized by UAE healthcare authority.
- Active and valid life support certification (e.g. BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS, NRP).
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Ability to facilitate and support clinical clerkship training for medical students and junior colleagues.
- Proficiency in an electronic medical record system.
- Effective communication.
- Knowledge of clinical audit standards.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English (Arabic will be an advantage).