British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco (BAT) UAE presently has a job opening for qualified candidate for the position of a Commercial Finance Manager in Dubai. Founded in 1902, British American Tobacco (BAT) is a leading consumer goods business. BAT offers / sells five main categories of products Vapour, Heated Tobacco, Modern Oral, Traditional Oral and Combustible Cigarettes. Spread across six continents and 180 countries including UAE, BAT employs more than 50,000 high qualified, skilled & dedicated manpower. BAT’s endeavors to build A ‘Better Tomorrow™’ by reducing health impact of their business by offering smokers a greater choice of enjoyable and less risky products. Put simply, it believes that smokers must have access to better choices.
Job Purpose of A Commercial Finance Manager
The role is responsible to support in driving the commercial delivery for the area in line with Cluster priorities to support value growth agenda & step change in performance.
Job Duties of A Commercial Finance Manager At British American Tobacco (BAT) Dubai (UAE)
- Support in driving strategic growth agenda by category across the area in line with commercial prioritization.
- Drive marketing spend effectiveness to maximize the efficiency of spend.
- Contribute to continually improve business performance by conducting analyses and developing insights to drive net revenue growth.
- Provide industry wide insightful analysis to support decision making.
- Provide insights to drive spend efficacy and smart cost management within marketing team.
- Develop and maintain Financial KPI dash boards.
- Managing the OTIF delivery of all reporting and regional requirements.
- Engage with stake holders, gain trust and buy in and build positive relationships with colleagues across the organisation.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years of financial experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment (consumer goods is a strong plus).
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Knowledge of SAP & BPC systems.
- Strong communicator with the ability to flex style & good in relationship building.
- Experience in analyzing reports, identify financial issues and challenges management.
- Experience in planning, performance metrics, project evaluation of commercial projects.