Pakistan Islamia Higher Secondary School
Pakistan Islamia Higher Secondary School (PIHSS) is seeking qualified candidates for the job post of Commerce Teacher / Instructor in Sharjah, UAE. PIHSS Sharjah was established in September 1974. Initially the classes began with around 150 students but now the strength has increased to over 2300. In 1990, the school was put under the administrative control of the Consulate General of Pakistan. It provides academic excellence for the students, boosting their self-esteem and confidence. PIHSS focuses on personal and social development of its students just as much as their Curricular education.
Role of Commerce Teacher
At PIHSS Sharjah (UAE), the job role of a Commerce Teacher / Instructor is to deliver the lectures and be responsible for Conducting and grading the Examinations and Assessments.
Responsibilities of Commerce Teacher
- A Commerce Teacher will be Designing, Developing, and Delivering quality lesson plans and Curricula that adhere to national and school guidelines.
- Drawing up suitable Assessments and Delivering helpful feedback to students, parents, and other teachers.
- Ensuring that all students understand the lesson.
- Participating in other school activities and regularly Communicating with parents.
- Providing extra resources, support, and Interventions for students who are struggling.
- Grading Commerce papers, Updating records, and Handling various Administrative tasks.
- Creating an environment where students feel comfortable asking questions and voicing concerns.
- Assisting with the Recruitment and training of all new teachers.
- Providing support to studens and teachers.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Commerce related subject.
- Relevant teaching experience.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in tense situations.
- Ability to answer sensitive questions and create an Interactive environment.
- A Commitment to continuing education.
- Strong Communication, Interpersonal, and Problem-solving skills.
- A Passion for Teaching Commerce.