Mediclinic UAE has an opening for qualified & motivated candidates for the job position of a Clinical Psychologist. The selected candidate will work at Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital located in Abu Dhabi. This job has recently been posted by Mediclinic and is now open for applications from aspiring candidates.
Job Purpose of A Clinical Psychologist
To provide clinical psychology services in line with professional standards and regulatory requirements.
Job Duties of A Clinical Psychologist
- Conduct psychiatric interviews and collects data for diagnostic purposes.
- Develop relevant treatment programmes, including therapy, counselling or professional advise in collaboration with multidisciplinary team.
- Provide career counselling services.
- Provide therapy and treatments for mental health problems such as anxiety, depression, addiction, social and behaviour related challenges.
- Provide psychotherapies, including group and family therapies.
- Performs psychometric testing for diagnosis and evaluation of therapy.
Who Can Apply
- A Bachelor’s degree in Psychology.
- Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology from a recognised college or university will be an advantage.
- At least 2 years’ relevant post graduate experience in the field of Clinical Psychology.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Personality, interest and other psychological tests and measuring methodologies.
- UAE healthcare regulatory framework and related requirements.