Mediclinic UAE has an opening for qualified & motivated candidate for the job position of a Clinical Facilitator. The selected candidate will work at Mediclinic Ayadi Home Health Care located in Al Ain. This job has recently been posted by Mediclinic and is now open for aspiring candidates.
Job Purpose of A Clinical Facilitator
To support, guide, plan and facilitate the development of clinical competence for all nursing staff members to ensure quality and safe patient care.
Job Duties of A Clinical Facilitator
- Develop the competence of all nursing staff.
- Ensure the correct application of nursing procedures and policies.
- Identify training needs to guide the development of appropriate clinical training interventions.
- Promote a culture of continuous professional development.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Unit specific certificate or diploma where appropriate (e.g., Emergency Centre / Operating Theatre / Critical Care Unit) will be an advantage.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Nursing / Health Professions/ Clinical Education on the UAE National Qualifications Framework Level 8 from a recognised health professions education institute will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years general and/or specialized clinical nursing experience.
- Previous experience working in a multi-cultural environment within a private healthcare clinical education setting and/or experience in a preceptor position will be an advantage.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a peer mentor; 1-2 years’ experience as a workplace assessor.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Facilitation skills.
- Assessment skills.
- Infection prevention and control (IPC) principles and protocols.
- Clinical risk management.
- Nursing processes and procedures.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- Continuous improvement and quality assurance methodologies.
- Relevant nursing legislation.