Mubadala Health (HealthPlus Network of Specialty Centers) has a job opening of Client Relations Officer for highly skilled candidates in Abu Dhabi. Mubadala Health is health care network of Mubadala Investment Company. Established in 2021, Mubadala Health operates, manages & develops a portfolio of health care assets including Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, Health point, Imperial College London Diabetes Centre (ICLDC), Amana Health care, National Reference Laboratory (NRL), Capital Health Screening Centre (CHSC), Abu Dhabi Telemedicine Centre (ADTC), Danat Al Emarat, Health Plus Diabetes & Endocrinology Center, Health Plus Family Clinics, Health Plus Fertility, Health Plus Women’s Health Center and Moorfields Eye Hospital Abu Dhabi.
A Word About HealthPlus Network
Working with its Mubadala Health partners, HealthPlus is a network of highly specialized outpatient centers and family clinics in UAE that offer premium healthcare services combined with the latest innovative technologies in the sector. HealthPlus is one of the first outpatient networks to be accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) under the ambulatory care program in 2018.
Job Purpose of A Client Relations Officer
- To be the main point of contact for the patients upon their visit to the clinic.
- Handle all inquiries through out patient’s visit to the center in a friendly manner.
- To work as a team member within the HealthPlus centers in meeting the patient needs.
Your Duties As A Client Relations Officer At HealthPlus Abu Dhabi
- Greets all patients and visitors and directs them to the appropriate person and office.
- Maintains the appointments in a timely manner.
- Handles all correspondences daily.
- Types all documents such as department reports, memos in a timely manner.
- Maintains all department files within a one day work period.
- Demonstrates the values of team work consistently.
- Communicates verbally in a clear and concise manner.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and take complete messages including patients name, date of birth, phone number and reason for the call in electronic medical record system.
- Notify physician or medical assistant of pending messages.
- Print schedules for doctor and confirm patients.
- Checks patients in.
- Make sure pending diagnostic results are received for following days appointments.
- Update each patient’s demographics and insurance information on a daily basis by reviewing with patient.
- Entering updated information into the computer system at each visit.
- Register patients (new as well as follow up) and open new files.
What You’ll Do More?
- Schedule patients in the computer for appointments.
- Check patients out and post charges correctly.
- Collect payments (co-payments, coinsurance, old balances and deductible).
- Ensures handing invoices upon checkout.
- To participate in marketing and promotion events acroos UEMS group whenever needed.
- Treats patients and their families with respect and dignity.
- Meets current documentation standards and policies and completes within the shift.
- Identifies and addresses psychosocial needs of patients and family.
- Archive and retrieve medical records.
- Efficiently use and replenish organizational resources such as supplies and equipment.
- Identify areas for self improvement and seek actions for improvement.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field.
- 2 years of experience as a Receptionist / Secretary in the health care Sector.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Ability to read and communicate in English.
- Shorthand and Dictaphone skills are required for a receptionist type work.
- Maintain a typing speed.
- Advanced computer knowledge.
- Know how of receptionist tasks.