IFZA UAE presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Client Engagement Manager in Dubai. This job was recently posted by IFZA and is now open for all those candidates who have strong desire to apply.
Job Purpose of A Client Engagement Manager
- The role of Client Engagement Manager centers around the sale of IFZA licenses and products and the building of solid relationships with Professional Partners and Clients, built on transparency and trust.
- Candidate is required to liaise with sales support, operations team, finance department and corporate trainers to ensure clients are fully informed of products and services and the status of their applications.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as business, marketing, or communications.
- Tertiary qualification in related disciplines.
- 3-5 years proven experience in sales and client engagement.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs.
- Full English proficiency is required.
- Additional spoken languages.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and telephone etiquette.
- Valid driver’s license and car.