Tiffany & Co
Tiffany & Co is currently looking to hire suitably qualified and devoted candidate for role of Client Advisor in Dubai. Candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs and preferences, and providing personalized advice and recommendations. Candidates desirous for this role should submit their resume to begin with the application process.
Responsibilities of Client Advisor
- Hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each client interaction using the Tiffany touch; flair for making each client’s experience extraordinary.
- Be an excellent communicator and brand ambassador, passion for Tiffany is conveyed in every conversation and an entrepreneurial spirit is prevalent in all that do.
- Develop client relationships and exceed commercial targets through the love of building business by developing client relationships and exceeding sales plan.
- Foster a clienteling culture, encourage an entrepreneurial spirit, reinforce client development to grow outreach business.
- Sales: Deepen the relationship with clients to drive lifetime loyalty and spend.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual store commercial targets.
- Capture client data.
- Cultivate new and existing client relationships.
- Deliver a significant portion of sales through repeat client business.
- Identify innovative ways to grow business through delivering elevated client experience in each client appointment.
- Service: Elevate in store experience by consistently delivering memorable moments to every client.
- Demonstrate passion as a Tiffany brand ambassador during every selling ceremony using the Tiffany Touch, personal touch.
- Demonstrate Client Experience Behaviors identified within the NPS program.
- Embrace/Leverage client feedback to elevate every in-store experience to a memorable event
- Execute best practices by optimizing hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences and act on NPS performance and client feedback.
Requirements for Role of Client Advisor
- A college/university degree.
- Graduate Gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant client-related experience (e.g., hospitality).
Skills And Knowledge Desired
- Proven track record in achieving sales results.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Proficiency with Point of Sales (POS) systems, client tracking systems and Microsoft Outlook/email.