Stantec presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Civil Inspector (Water infrastructure) in Dubai, UAE. The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. It collaborates across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Their team works as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when Stantec takes on a project, it sees the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where it has worked. Stantec is an active member of the communities it serves. That’s why it always designs with a community in mind. Since growing a great design company happens from the inside out.
Purpose of A Civil Inspector
Ensures that construction projects related to water systems are built correctly and meet quality standards.
Your Job Duties As A Civil Inspector (Water Infrastructure)
- Interacting with clients and contractors staff to determine and verify project requirements.
- Preparing inspection reports and site records.
- Performing civil and structural tests.
- Providing general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional work manship.
- Identifying non conforming works, generating reports and coordinating responses.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Collaboration and working as part of a team.
- Conduct technical, feasibility studies and site investigations.
- Liaison with teams working remotely from other parts of the world to facilitate completion of tasks, and project.
- Good communicaton.
- Client Service Management.
- Internal and external client liaison.
- Maintain lasting and positive relationships.
- Follow safe work practices and adhere to company guide lines and policy for planning work in a safe manner.
- Complete all work in line with Stantec Core Values and in accordance with the Stantec Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- 10 years of work experience.
- Experience with pump stations, deep excavations, NDRC, utilities diversions, dewatering, pavement/roadworks, and pipelines.