Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of an OPSS Category Manager in UAE. This job was posted by Majid Al Futtaim on 18th September 2023 and is now open for all those candidates who have strong desire to apply.
Job Purpose of An OPSS Category Manager
- The OPSS Category Manager is responsible for supporting sales development through visual merchandising and brand visibility at the point of sale while setting forward estimates for the different buying groups, considering a number of variables, such as selling space, trends, feedback from stores.
- The role holder is responsible for ensuring the quality and efficiency of the stores while managing all suppliers
Duties of An OPSS Category Manager
- Maintain contacts with the vendors in order to ensure timely delivery of goods and ensure inventory plans are executed to meet the required standards.
- Partner with merchants to forecast the future trends and predict exact demand while ensuring that products are delivered on time.
- Manage and develop effective weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly merchandise plans.
- Lead and oversees the buying requirements and formulate a buying plan and budget for the brand/category and ensures proper monitoring of orders.
- Coordinate regular meetings with Operation Managers/Store Managers to share insights arising from market dynamics and brand/category performance.
- Assist in communicating comprehensive product and financial strategies while overseeing pricing procedures.
- Participate in the trainings workshops to demonstrate best practice when displaying new items.
- Manage the implementation of the merchandising design criteria.
- Implement the MAF Retail values in the assigned area of responsibility and ensure that it is adhered to and exhibited.
- Collaborate closely with Replenishment Team to ensure that layouts reflect inventory levels.
- Develop replenishment strategies to elevate business revenue.
- Collaborate with the Marketing department for the development of the promotion leaflet.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or marketing.
- 7+ years experience in a similar position.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Outstanding Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills.