Al Ansari Exchange
Al Ansari Exchange is currently seeking a trained Cash Trans Security Guard in UAE. The applicants must be SIRA or PSBD certified. Al Ansari Exchange recently published this vacancy on their careers page and the position is open for interested candidates from all nationalities. Desirous candidates should make use of this opportunity without any delay.
Role of Cash Trans Security Guard
To provide security to the cash and valuables in transit. Assist the CIT guards and ensure that the operational requirements of Cash trans are fulfilled.
Responsibilities of Cash Trans Security Guard
- Assist the CIT guard for all cash collections and deliveries assigned from and to branches.
- Ensure cash and other valuable items are delivered in safe and good condition to the branches.
- Maintain good condition, cleanliness and orderliness, of the safe room inside the armored vehicles.
- Promote harmonious relationship with colleagues.
- Ensure the safety of cash in transit as per department of protective system procedure.
- Perform standard operational activities in case of an incident.
- Generate incident report, in case of accident, malpractice by colleagues, breakdown of vehicles etc.
- Adhoc assignments as required by the immediate line of authority.
What you’ll need
- Higher Secondary Education Certificate.
- Any additional certified Security training.
- 2-3 years security experience.
- Communication Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Physically fit and Agile.