Mediclinic Al Jowhara Hospital Al Ain (UAE) is actively looking for suitably qualified candidates for job position of a Case Manager. Mediclinic is a diversified international health care services group, established in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and the Middle East. Middle East Mediclinic operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ in patient beds, including the newly opened Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai, as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics are equipped with state of the art equipment / facilities and highly skilled staff. Focused on clients, they follow a team approach in an expanding and dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients, providing comprehensive and excellent care.
A Word About Mediclinic Al Jowhara Hospital Al Ain
Mediclinic Al Jowhara Hospital is a premium health care facility featuring a broad range of services. With a full spectrum of medical and surgical specialities, it is equipped to fulfill the needs of every patient. Central to its service offerings is a focus on maternal and child health, providing the latest in obstetric & paediatric care. Al Jowhara also houses an emergency department, a pharmacy, laboratory and a fully equipped radiology unit operating round the clock.
Job Purpose of A Case Manager
- Effectively manage the hospital case management process.
- Facilitate the communication process between all role players by giving correct & timeous clinical information to reduce the financial risk for the organisation.
Your Job Duties As A Case Manager At Mediclinic Al Jowhara Hospital Al Ain (UAE)
- Effective coordination of patient care plans to reduce financial risk for the company.
- Effectively manage the quality of clinical documentation.
- Provide clinical expertise for managing insurance claims with supportive medical logics based on good clinical practice.
- Focus on quality improvement of clinical documentation.
- Essential: Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Nursing or Medicine Non Licensed Physician.
- Desired: Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Healthcare Management from a recognised institution.
- Certificate in clinical coding (CCS / CCA / CPC / CPMA).
- Essential: At least 3 years experience in a clinical, insurance, medical audit or coding role in a DRG billing environment within the UAE, of which at least 1 year in UAE Healthcare.
- Desired: Experience in Theatre or ICU, Medical Insurance / funders background. Experience in private health care environment or experience as a paramedic.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Application of clinical codes.
- Good in Computer & MS office applications.
- Electronic health records systems.
- Healthcare revenue cycle management and billing process.
- ICD-10 CM, CPT and DRG coding system.
- Knowledge of scientific nursing.
- Patient administration systems.