Iranian Hospital Dubai
Iranian Hospital Dubai has recently announced an excellent opportunity for the post of Cardiac Anesthesiology Specialist in UAE. IHD was established in 1970, and it is among the oldest healthcare providers in Dubai. This position is open for all nationalities that reside in the UAE irrespective of race, color or creed.
Role of Cardiac Anesthesiology Specialist
This role person is responsible for administration of anesthesia to the patients during cardiovascular procedures. The Incumbent will provide patient care pre, post and during the procedure.
Responsibilities of Cardiac Anesthesiology Specialist
- Take detailed medical history of the patient prior to the surgical procedure.
- Assess patient’s condition based upon their medical history.
- Administer anesthesia during the cardiovascular surgeries / medical procedures.
- Monitor the vitals signs of patients before, after and during the surgery.
- Shift the patient to cardiac care unit after the surgery and take rounds to ensure patient is stable and recovering well.
- Maintain records of patients pertaining to medications used and their dosage.
Education & Experience
- MBBS from an Accredited Institute.
- 4 years Residency in Anesthesiology.
- DHA licensed.
- 2-3 years experience in Cardiac setup post specialization.
Knowledge & Skills
- Through knowledge of medical procedures.
- Ability to make quick decisions.
- Detail oriented.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.