United Al Saqer Group
United Al Saqer Group UAE (UASG) is presently hiring for the job position of a Car Park Attendant. Successful candidate after selection will work at Al Saqer Property Management (A real estate arm of United Al Saqer Group L.L.C.) in Abu Dhabi. Desirous candidates must avail this oppertunity to be part of this globally renowned group.
Job purpose of Car Park Attendant
Successfull candidate after selection will be responsible for overseeing the use of car parking facilities, as well as ensuring their security and maintenance.
Responsibilities of Car Park Attendant
- Maintain good communications and consult regularly with the Supervisor and Car Park Manager.
- Ensure efficient and safe parking by direct the drivers to available parking spaces.
- Implement an effective process for reporting incidents, violation and conducting timely investigations.
- Handling traffic inside the car park and assure smooth flow of traffic all the time.
- Enforcing parking rules and regulations, such as speed limits and no parking zones for safety.
- Ensure prevention of any theft, crime and non social activities inside the car park.
- Maintain daily record of the vehicles parked and revenue collected.
- Practice lost and found tracking mechanism.
- Attend to the emergency vehicle mechanical failures when required.
- High School Doploma or Certificate.
- Experience working before as a parking, patrol, or enforcement officer.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to speak clearly and to relate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to carry out functions professionally.
- Excellent customer service skills to ensure high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Highly energetic, confident, reliable, punctual, and proactive individual.
- Ability to give attention to detail and perform tasks accurately.
- Strong knowledge of and ability to apply Microsoft Office package.