Canadian University Dubai
Candian University Dubai (CUD) is presently looking for suitably qualified candidate for the job position of a Call Center Team Leader. Located in the city’s vibrant business district, CUD gives students unique opportunity to obtain a first class Canadian education while experiencing dynamic lifestyle of Dubai. CUD offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs based on a world leading international curriculum across disciplines in Architecture & Interior Design, Communication and Media, Engineering, Applied Science and Technology, Management, Creative Industries, Environmental Health Sciences & Social Sciences, including Psychology & Applied Sociology.
Purpose of A Call Center Team Leader
- To oversee the daily operations of customer service team with expertise in the use of Vocalcomm and Freshdesk systems.
- Will be responsible for target numbers & ensuring exceptional customer service.
Job Duties of A Call Center Team Leader
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the call center team, including scheduling, training and performance management.
- Ensure that the team meets established service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Monitor & evaluate call center performance, providing feedback to team members to help improve their performance.
- Ensure that the team is properly trained on the use of the Vocalcomm and Freshdesk systems.
- Work with other departments to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Resolve customer complaints & escalations in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepare reports and analyze data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and company policies.
To Be Successful You Need?
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communication or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in call center management.
- Expertise in the use of Vocalcomm and Freshdesk systems.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to think creatively to find solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Great active listening skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Customer focus and service.