Women First Jobs
Women First Jobs has an opportunity for the job role of Business Development Executive (German) in Dubai. The role holder will be responsible to manage and accelerate company sales by sourcing new brokers/clients and convincing existing brokers/clients to accelerate sales, generate revenue and maximize profits for the business.
Responsibilities of Business Development Executive German
Following are the key responsibilities of Business Development Executive:-
Functional Accountabilities of Business Development Executive
- Achieve and exceed assigned monthly targets by collaborating with assigned/allocated Corporate Agents and ensuring ethical practices across all dealings.
- Support execution of sales and marketing strategies to support business growth.
- Screen potential brokers (individual & corporate) with the objective of promoting products and ensure that assigned brokers receive the support (eg. training, onboarding, coaching, etc) to achieve sales targets.
- Design and implement effective Route to Market (RTM) based on customer needs, broker type and resources.
- Explore and leverage Customer & Agent programs (eg. Client Fly Ins, Agent Fly Ins Partnership Program, Direct Road Shows, Agent Events, IUC program, etc) to maximize sales and achieve targets within the assigned territory.
What you will do more?
- Negotiate and develop contracts and integrate contract requirements with business operations.
- Identify new revenue opportunities by participating in networking events to attract and retain clients
- Maintain and update sales, marketing and business development documentation
- Support implementation of marketing and promotion strategies of projects
- Educate Corporate Brokers’ and their staff on how to utilize Agent portal to close deals, view inventory, make payments and generate consistent business.
- Collaborate with relevant internal departments to ensure broker concerns and queries are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure continuous stable operational support to team and management by conducting all tasks in an accurate and informed manner.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Demonstrate compliance to organization’s values and ethics at all times to support the establishment of a value drive culture within the organization.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
- Assist in the preparation of daily and accurate statements and progress reports to meet department requirements, policies, and quality standards.
- Generate and maintain periodical reports in line with company guidelines.
- Report daily activities during scouting & Sales trips in the assigned territories.
Requirements of Business Development Executive
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration /Management, or a related field.
- 2 to 6 years of relevant experience in account management and handling multiple projects / tasks simultaneously, preferably in the real estate, and hospitality sector.
Skills and Abilities Desired
- Fluent in English for both oral and written communications.
- Knowledge of other languages is considered a plus.