GMG presently has a job opening for eligible candidates for the position of a Brand Marketing Executive (Customer Retail) in Dubai, UAE. GMG is a global Well-being company Retailing, Distributing and Manufacturing a portfolio of leading International and Home-grown brands across sport, everyday goods, health and beauty, properties, and logistics sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. GMG’s investments span across five key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Everyday Goods, GMG Health and Beauty, GMG Properties, and GMG Logistics. The company has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most Successful and Respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
Job Purpose of A Brand Marketing Executive (Customer Retail)
Responsible for creative design and implementing the decoration strategy of the store as per internal guidelines and day to day implementation and upcoming projects in order to promote and maintain the brand image of GMG Retail. The role holder is also responsible for supporting activities to attract customers.
Your Job Duties As A Brand Marketing Executive (Customer Retail) At GMG Dubai UAE
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations.
- Oversee the appropriate use of the store equipment while overseeing the execution of store decorations, team and supplier.
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process.
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept.
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry they are working in.
- Ensure the quality of the store image in term of signage (Poster, Promotion, Pricing and Graphic Charts).
Store Design Activities
- Research market trends and provide suggestions for improvement of the internal branding guidelines.
- Support the brand image of GMG retail in terms of communication at the store level.
- Document and ensure the correct stock of marketing supplies is maintained.
- Develop reports on contractor’s performance and recommend areas of improvement.
- Support daily floor inspection of display areas and ensure measures are put into place to rectify any issues.
- Develop reports on areas of concern to the responsible store leader.
- Implement season changes and events as per timeline and decoration standards / guidelines.
- Ensure the correct execution of promotional and permanent BTL (Bellow the Line) communication / decoration kits.
- Store visits and assessment operation team daily / weekly basis.
- Leasing with suppliers for stores opening and implementation plan.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Business Administration or related field.
- Must have experience for branding in FMCG retail.
- Experience of 2-3 years on similar role in UAE will be an advantage.