British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco (BAT) UAE presently has a job opening for devoted candidate for the position of an Area Brand Executive for Tobacco Heating Products in Dubai. Founded in 1902, British American Tobacco (BAT) is a leading consumer goods business. BAT offers / sells five main categories of products Vapour, Heated Tobacco, Modern Oral, Traditional Oral & Combustible Cigarettes. Spread across six continents and 180 countries including UAE, BAT employs more than 50,000 high qualified, skilled & dedicated man power. BAT’s endeavors to build A ‘Better Tomorrow™’ by reducing health impact of their business by offering smokers a greater choice of enjoyable and less risky products. Put simply, it believes that smokers must have access to better choices.
Job Purpose of An Area Brand Executive
This role is responsible to build a brand with purpose that is relevant to key target consumer needs, driving and delivering key strategic initiatives to be one of the most successful Tobacco Heating Products brands in the market.
Your Job Duties As An Area Brand Executive At British American Tobacco (BAT) Dubai (UAE)
- Support brand team to drive brand power & creative strategy focus for new category brand by strengthening the brand narrative through creating meaningful connections & local relevance for target consumers in key markets as well as leveraging global expressions, articulated locally.
- Lead cross functional collaboration to shape new category brand narrative through a compelling and strong Activation model and support End Market deployment teams to deliver key initiatives
- Ensure brand spent governance for assigned brands & adherence to governance protocols related to product, packaging & communications development.
- Understand and build on consumer journey learnings that can be used to build on future & shared across Area with teams.
- Lead & develop packaging, creative & research briefs with help of stake holders & carry out all uploads & approvals in a timely manner.
- Maintain the cycle plan discipline in line with key brand plans & priorities
- Engagement with stake holders to facilitate timely delivery of core business priorities & proper tracking of campaign development & execution in EMs.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or marketing.
- 2-3 years of experience in FMCG.
- Experience in project management.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Fluency in Arabic language is a must.
- Capable of driving an agenda with many multiple stake holders.
- Self-driven team player with good problem solving skills.
- Drive to challenge status quo and ability to see things from new perspective.
- Capacity to nurture in a target driven environment & be good in approach.
- Basic understanding of Agency scope and management of creative assets to meet business goals.