United Al Saqer Group
United Al Saqer Group UAE (UASG) is presently hiring for the job position of an BMW Parts Consultant. Successful candidate after selection will work at Abu Dhabi Motors BMW Group Retail Middle East (A subsidary of United Al Saqer Group). Desirous candidates must avail this oppertunity for new beginnings, unrivalled opportunities and unparalleled personal growth.
Job Purpose of BMW Parts Consultant
- Completes orders from stock and notifies the Parts Manager of out of stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Communicates with and assists customers, service advisors, and technicians with fulfilling parts orders in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Provides and ensures exceptional customer service in the Parts Department.
Responsibilities of A BMW Parts Consultant
- Advise customers on everything from wheels to tires to air conditioning systems.
- Maintain and manage an inventory of BMW parts and accessories, ensuring proper stock levels and organization.
- Ensure that the experience you offer is everything the customer would expect and more.
- Stay up to date on BMW products, parts, and accessories, providing accurate information and recommendations to customers.
- Exceptional customer service with proper listening to customer needs and making parts recommendations.
- Maintain records of parts sales an orders, ensuring accuracy and compliance with company procedures.
- Advising customers on what they need to keep BMW’s vehicles performing at their best.
- Assist customers in identifying Design quality, Exceptional service, and State of the art technology of BMW vehicles
- Diploma/Bachelors Degree in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience of working as a Parts Consultant for a major retailer.
- Background in auto repairs is helpful.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Up to date knowledge of the automotive retail market.
- Detailed knowledge of automotive parts and accessories.
- Must have strong technical knowledge of vehicles and parts.
- Exceptional Customer service skills and excellent communication skills are also needed.