National Petroleum Construction Company (NPCC) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Barge Foreman in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Founded in 1973 and Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, NPCC is a World class Engineering, Procurement & Construction Company that provides total EPC solutions to both off shore and onshore oil and gas sector. It provides engineering, procurement, project management, fabrication, installation and commissioning services to project owners and operators. Company has relationships with most of the Operating Companies (OPCOs), National Oil Companies (NOCs) and International Oil Companies (IOCs) built by good track record of project delivery, quality, safety and customer satisfaction.
Purpose of a Barge Foreman
Oversee and manage barge operations, ensuring the safe and efficient execution of offshore construction and maintenance projects.
Your Duties As A Barge Foreman at NPCC
- Responsible for all offshore construction work to be performed by the barge and controls all activities.
- Reporting to Barge Superintendent /Field Engineer for all matters of construction works and progress of the job.
- Supervision of all personnel on the deck of the barge and ensures the work is performed with quality along with improved productivity.
Who Can Apply?
- High school or equivalent.
- 12 years experience with proven offshore barge experience, structure as well as pipe laying.
- Good standard of English.
- All Offshore safety training requirements.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
- Superior knowledge of all aspects of offshore operations.
- Effective contractual and technical skills