Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank presently has a job opening for eligible candidates for position of a Transaction Banking Sales Relationship Manager in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is a full service commercial bank offering a wide range of products and services such as retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate and currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance, and property management services.To build partnerships with customers that last a lifetime, by treating every customer as an individual offering innovative products and unparalleled service, never forgetting that their customer has a choice.
Scope of Work of Manager
- To develop and implement a banking marketing action plan, manage the corporate client base.
- Provide advice and guidance to customers and support internal colleagues to maximise potential selling opportunities.
- Achieve financial targets for assigned segment and ensure customer satisfaction levels are maintained.
Your Job Duties As A Banking Sales Relationship Manager At Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Develop and implement a Transaction Banking action plan to target the corporate client base in UAE.
- Manage corporate clients from a a working capital perspective to achieve agreed financial targets.
- Collaborate with Treasury, Structured Trade, Investment Banking and operations to maximise potential selling opportunities
- Liaise with clients providing advice on complex Transaction Banking solution, new solutions, developments and emerging opportunities, solving / escalating problems / serious issues and cross selling other products to ensure their current and future needs are captured and serviced accordingly.
- Provide Transaction Banking solutions skills, knowledge and training to support corporate relationship managers in increasing Transaction Banking solution sales.
Policies, Processes, Systems and Procedures
- Adhere to all organisational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner while delivering the required standard of service to customers and stakeholders.
- Manage self in line with the bank’s people management policies, procedures, processes and practices to ensure adherence and to maximise own contribution to business performance.
- Demonstrate our promise and apply the ADCB Service Standards to deliver the bank’s required levels of service in all internal and external customer interactions.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration / Marketing.
- At least 8 years of experience in Transaction Banking marketing.
- Experience in achieving revenue targets and knowledge of transaction banking products, industry, freight forwarding, marine insurance, treasury management and related law.