A job opening for Associate General Administration / Administrator has been announced by Aster DM Healthcare for Medcare Hospital in Dubai, UAE. Aster DM Healthcare is a Private network of World-class centres, bringing quality care to every Neighbourhood in GCC. With an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence, it is one of the few entities in the world with a strong presence across Primary, Secondary, Tertiary and quaternary healthcare through its hospitals, clinics and pharmacies. They have over 20,000 plus dedicated employees, delivering a simple yet strong promise of treating well to their different Stakeholders. Aster DM Healthcare reaches out to all Economic segments in the GCC countries through its Differentiated Healthcare services across the “Aster”, “Medcare” and “Access” brands.
Job of Associate General Administration
- The job role of Associate General Administration at Aster DM Healthcare UAE (Dubai) requires him to apply knowledge of various Disciplines and Transcribe medical dictation to provide a permanent record of patient care.
- The Associate Administrator will Recognize, Interpret, and Evaluate Inconsistencies, Discrepancies through various means.
- Further, Associate General Administrator will edit, revise and clarify them without altering the meaning of the dictation.
Responsibilities of Associate General Administration
- Prepare all related medical reports according to established Guidelines and flag it requiring the attention of the Supervisor. Use Appropriate reference materials to facilitate the Accuracy, Clarity, and Completeness of reports.
- Meet Quality and Productivity Standards and Established Deadlines.
- Return dictated reports in printed or electronic form for Physicians’ review, signature, and corrections, and for inclusion in patients’ medical records.
- Transcribe and Interpret dictation by Physicians and other Healthcare providers in order to document patient care.
- Type letters, other Correspondence and special reports on request.
- Understand and comply with Policies and Procedures related to medico legal matters, including Confidentiality, Amendment of medical records. Meet standards of professional and ethical conduct.
- Recognize and report problems, errors, and discrepancies in Dictation and patient records to Appropriate manager.
- File Calibration report, prepare daily report of Maintenance of machines, Lab QC. Prepare Statistical report of patient footfalls per doctor, order entry error changes.
What You’ll Do More?
- Prepare reports for the tests which are performed outside Aster Hospital /Diagnostic Centre E.g. Cytology and Histopathology and send report to the Operations Manager/AMO.
- Prepare Infectious Disease Test Statistics.
- Send mail to patients with Lab reports, Ultrasound, CT scan reports and monitor report dispatch TAT (Radiology & Lab).
- Manage a team of 7 Medical Transcriptionists and prepare their duty schedule.
- Monitor the reports and work of the team. Make Lab Data entry and handle queries for report, samples requirements, test types (from Aster hospital as well as from outside labs).
- Demonstrate an Understanding of policies, procedures, and priorities, seeking clarification as needed.
- Maintain required records, providing reports as scheduled and upon request.
- Provide Administrative/Clerical/Technical support as needed and as assigned.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Relevant.
- 3+ years of Administrative Experience.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Professional presence.