Dubai Airports is currently looking for an efficient Assistant Office Manager, Strategy & Development. Dubai Airports is a dynamic airport that truly connects the world. With over 90 million Passengers, it boasts one of the world’s largest Audiences. It delivers a World-class experience to its customers by providing safe, secure and environmentally responsible airports. The airport works in partnership with Airlines and its Stakeholders to drive the growth of Dubai. The Organization serves millions of customers every year, connecting more than 240 Destinations across six Continents on more than 100 Airlines.
At Dubai Airports, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an Advanced, Innovative future for yourself and the airport’s business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
Purpose of Assistant Office Manager
At Dubai Airports, an Assistant Office Manager, Strategy & Development translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. He, as a part of Corporate planning team also creates strategies so that DXB is agile enough to respond in a Fast evolving industry.
Responsibilities of Assistant Office Manager
- Support the team in Strategy & Planning, providing full Administrative support to them.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the unit on a daily basis through Calendar Management, scheduling of meetings and preparation of Documentation.
- Deal with all Communication to and from internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the Management including telephone calls, walk in visitors, and emails.
- Coordinate with the Management team in different projects and support on budget process.
Education & Experience
- Educated to a degree Level.
- Have a Minimum of 3 years’ Experience in a related role within the office of a senior executive.
- Previous experience in coordinating with senior Stakeholders.
Knowledge & Skills
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent Communication and Organizational skills.
- Maintain Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people and documents.