Al Tayer Group
Al Tayer Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of an Art Director in Dubai, UAE. Al Tayer Group is a privately held holding company of UAE, established in 1979. Presently, the group has workforce in 6 countries in the Middle East, including around 200 stores and 23 showrooms in numerous markets in the Middle East. The company has its Headquarters in Dubai, UAE and employs around 9,000 people. It has partnered with world’s most Prestigious and Well-known retail, beauty and automotive brands, including Armani, Banana Republic, Harvey Nichols, Gap, Bloomingdales, Ford, Ferrari and Maserati.
Job Purpose of An Art Director
An Art Director is responsible for overseeing the visual and creative elements of a project or campaign to ensure they align with the intended artistic direction and brand identity.
Duties of An Art Director
- Deliver creative shoot concepts with brand consistency across all touch-points, ensuring that these meet key business and departmental KPIs.
- Working closely with the content team to understand asset performance and develop creative strategies based on data and customer insight.
- Be part of initial ideation and be able to take ideas and concepts forward, executing these alongside the creative production and editorial styling teams.
- Confidently be able to present and pitch concepts to internal stakeholders and at times external partners.
- Work with external brands on key brand exposures and brand partnerships, bringing these to the customer in the form of creative imagery and video.
- Actively play a part in the growth of our key categories, establishing the visual direction across onsite, app and social platforms.
- Ensure a regional approach to all creatives with a focus on localization.
What You’ll Do More?
- Work with the Creative Director to evolve to implement brand and visual guidelines, championing these in your dealings with stakeholders in the business.
- Work closely with the design team to inspire and collaborate on key projects focusing on creating a synergy between visuals and design to ensure strong execution and creative roll out on final asset.
- Work alongside the Creative production team to ensure work is delivered according to set deadlines and department SLAs.
- Employ a 360 approach while working with key stakeholders and teams, constantly managing a clear communication channel and correctly implementing briefs into creative execution.
- Support and mentor junior members of the creative team to ensure growth and development within the team.
- Effectively delegate projects throughout the team to support workload and utilize resource, signing off on day to day projects.
Who Can Apply?
- Graduation (BA) or equivalent in advertising/art direction/graphic/digital design/ fashion related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in the creative industry, with previous experience as an Art Director within Imagery and Video shoots.
- Proven experience in concepting and delivering strong, engaging creative assets within a luxury editorial and commercial environment.
- Experience with on set direction in both video and stills.
- Experience art directing shoots for Home, Fashion (Mens, Womens, Kids) and beauty.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Work well within a team as an inspirational member and collaborator.
- Strong proven fashion background and knowledge of current trends and shifts within the cultural landscape .
- Sharp eye for post production and able to put together retouch briefs.
- Ability to work at speed, with an agile approach to regular changes without compromising on quality.
- Good technical knowledge of lighting and photography.
- Ability to communicate clearly, accurately and confidently.
- Proactive and able to take initiative and work with autonomy.