NMC Healthcare is actively searching for suitable and competent candidates to fill the job position of an Analyst – Ethics & Complaince. The selected candidate will work at NMC, Corporate, Alain Tower Abu Dhabi, UAE. This job was listed by NMC on 14 September 2023 and is now open for all desirous candidates.
Job Purpose of An Analyst – Ethics & Complaince
To ensure adherence to ethical standards and regulations within an organization while addressing and resolving compliance-related concerns.
Job Duties of An Analyst – Ethics & Complaince
- Respond to questions and issues raised by staff to the Ethics and Compliance Office.
- Monitor and the confidential reporting channels. Log and triage incidents and assign for investigation.
- Maintain and update assigned compliance program and risk assessments.
- Conduct appropriate follow up with management and ensure to complete agreed mitigating actions.
- Function as the Ethics and Compliance Committee Secretary.
- Prepare and maintain all Ethics and Compliance metrics reports to a high standard.
- Prepare or coordinate the preparation of all departmental packs for board and Ethics and Compliance Committee meetings.
- Support internal compliance investigations as needed. Advise investigators on company policy and procedures.
- Implement strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Support the compliance managers to develop compliance policies.
- Support the Integrity Champion network to ensure that meetings, communications, events, evaluations and other activities are run smoothly.
- Supporting the development and delivery of compliance training.
- Support departmental communications and client servicing initiatives such as building and maintaining a team intranet site and using technology to implement self-service tools.
- Review annual conflicts of interest declarations. Provide advice and guidance within own level of competence and escalating more complex cases to the manager for review.
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of departmental procedure manual.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related discipline or law.
- 1-2 years of experience in similar field or using similar skills.
- Healthcare experience in UAE will be an advantage but not essential.
- UAE National is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills Desired
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think critically and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using MS office.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.