Emirates Airline presently has a job opening for eligible candidates for the position of an Aircraft Assets Officer in Dubai, UAE. Emirates connects the world to, and through, its global hub in Dubai. The airline operates Modern, Efficient and Comfortable aircrafts. Its Culturally diverse workforce delivers Award-winning services to customers across six Continents every day. As a Global Organization, Emirates Airline is committed to ethical business practices with the belief that Long‑term, successful business relationships are built on Honesty, Fairness and the Strength of products and services. Join their team in Dubai and enjoy an Attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to its industry.
Job Purpose of An Aircraft Assets Officer
- Effectively manage the file construction and data scanning teams within the Asset Management section including the auditing and verification of the scanned image quality.
- Create and deliver contractual mandated reports to the Lessors of the Emirates fleet of Aircraft.
- Supervise the delivery on the End of Lease (EOL) files and timelines, ensuring that the delivery of the physical files is made to the Aircraft Assets Engineers for technical audit.
Your Job Duties As An Aircraft Assets Officer
- Ensure the creation of the three major aircraft EOL files per project and that the files are complete and prepared for Technical Audit.
- Ensure that the record extraction and filing process is strictly adhere to, ensuring the completeness of the Archive. Report all defects and coordinate corrective actions through the various EK Engineering departments.
- Act as primary focal point for the Lessor interface ensuring that the onsite representatives are manage and have information access as required to complete inspection of the Asset.
- Ensure that all internal score cards and rolling actions items lists are up to date and complete.
- Ensuring the smooth management of problem resolution prior to and during the EOL input.
- Define timelines for all EOL files and ensure that the deadlines are publish and communicated to the team.
- Create and deliver reports and contractual data updates to the lessors. Ensure that all data extracted is accurate and published through email or through the website.
- Ensure that all technical queries received from the Lessor are documented, directed to the responsible department and answered to the Lessor within agreed timelines.
- Ensure that cross departmental processes have delivered on the requirements of assigned core process files.
- Responsible for the supervision of team members. Ensure all staff have development plans in place.
Who Can Apply?
Qualification & Experience
- Graduate in Aeronautical / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering / Business Administration / Science with 2 years of work experience in a relevant environment.
- A levels with 5 years of work experience in a relevant environment.
Knowledge & Skills Desired
- Knowledge of aircraft regulatory requirements and maintenance documentation.
- Fully conversant with MSG 3 logic and MRB deviation.
- Sound knowledge configuration control and management.
- Sound knowledge of computer applications (e.g. MS Office).
- Knowledge of ULTRAMAIN is an advantage.