DAMAC Group presently has an opening for suitable candidates for the position of an Agent Kids Studio Club in UAE. Established in 1982, DAMAC Group is a private business conglomerate owned and managed by the Dubai based businessman. With the Group’s beginnings in catering and logistics, they have grown exponentially to an impressive & diverse portfolio in various industries including Property Development & Real Estate, Data Centres, Retail & Fashion, Hospitality, Capital Markets and Logistics. Today, Group’s global footprint extends across Europe, North America, Asia, Middle East and North Africa and is seeking expansion opportunities into new markets. Their global expansion demonstrates that DAMAC is a force to be reckoned with.
Purpose of Job of An Agent Kids Studio Club
Responsible to entertain children with activities acoording to their age group, supervising them within kids club area and ensuring that the services are maintained at the highest standards.
Your Job Duties As An Agent Kids Studio Club At DAMAC Group
- Ensure the safety & security of children and anticipate dangers within the area.
- Respect the rules & regulations of the Kids Club relating to fire, hygiene and safety.
- Register all children attending the Kids Club by a parent or guardian.
- Deliver activities, games & sport within area.
- Plan and organize ahead, to prepare for activities according to the activity calendar.
- Help to organize special events and holiday activities in conjunction with other departments.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging services.
- Entertain children within the area of responsibility.
- Follow the confirmed and published activity schedule.
- Make initial contact with guests travelling with children
- To call the paramedics in case of emergency met by children within the confined area.
- Update & acknowledge communication logbook.
- To provide information to the guests with regards to children activities.
- Collection of all equipment’s / toys after the child finishes playing to ensure safety in the play area.
- Maintain stock of items required for kids’ activities such as paints, crayons, papers, toys etc through inventory and order new stock when needed.
- Check area for any problems and report to Technical Services.
- Any other duties requested by the management team.
Who Can Apply?
- Professional courses or qualification or diploma in relevant field.
- 1 Year experience in the same role.
- Previous experience in children activity planning.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to follow company set guidelines.
- Good level of english both written and verbal.