Transguard Group presently has a job opening for highly skilled & devoted candidates for position of an Administrator Transport & Fleet to join their team in Dubai. Transguard group is the UAE’s most trusted business support which deals with the field of cash services, security services, manpower services / workforce solutions, facilities management & aviation. Group believes “To be their customers trusted partner delivering total business support solutions, to enable them to focus on their core business”. Transguard has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse work force numbering in excess of 61,000 people.
Job Purpose of An Administrator Transport & Fleet
Responsible for the daily Fleet Management administration part encompassing soft fleet and transport leased, owned and third party.
Your Job Duties As An Administrator Transport & Fleet At Transguard Group Dubai
- Ensure fleet business units PRs and POs are in place within the given timeline.
- Responsible for business units monthly meetings scheduling.
- Word closely with their business and operations teams to deliver the highest possible level of service to customers and Business units.
- Responsible for daily fleet platform follow up e.g. SALIK, RTA and other governmental and not governmental sites.
- Manage fleet monthly reports.
- Manage the coordination between fleet and other business units.
- Manage business unit reports and data reconciling such as branding, GPS, fines.
- General financial follow up and backlog clearance.
- Degree in Business Administration.
- 5 plus years of experience in the same position, including 3 years in Transport industry.
- Business process analysis.
- Effective meeting management.
- Financial reporting.
- Data management.
- Cost accounting and management.
- Analytical thinking.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Fleet Administration operations management.
- Process improvement.