Aramex UAE is presently looking for eligible candidates for job position of an Administrator to join them in Dubai. Since their founding in 1982, Aramex has grown to become world leader in transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on site of historic trade routes linking east & west, commerce & transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. It offers a wide range of services including express delivery, freight forwarding, e commerce solutions, logistics management & supply chain solutions. Company is dedicated to transform the face of trade, expanding their operations rapidly to better connect businesses consumers and customers worldwide.
Overview of Job of An Administrator
- Provide administrative support to teams and managers.
- Perform general clerical and project based work to facilitate daily operations & maintain professional company image.
Your Job Tasks As An Administrator At Aramex Dubai
- Provide administrative support to working teams.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Perform general clerical duties such as photo copying, faxing, mailing & filing.
- Periodic renewal of expatriate employees passports, visas and residency documents and handle governmental relations in some cases.
- Setup meetings and conferences.
- Prepare minutes of meetings.
- Handle travel arrangements, letters, medical insurance and any other related tasks to facilitate the staff daily operations.
- Handle all negotiations, agreement and maintenance contract for office requirements i.e. cars, supplies, registrations, licenses, general postal authority, insurance etc.
- Make guest arrangements such as hotel booking, flight confirmations etc.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking and office keys.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Who Can Apply?
- Atleast high school diploma.
- Atleast 2-3 years of experience in similar administrative role.