Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Accounts Payable (AP) Officer in Dubai, UAE. Founded in 1993, ENOC is a Dubai based state owned oil and gas company. ENOC operates in various segments of the energy sector, including exploration, production, refining and marketing of petroleum products. ENOC has a significant presence in Dubai & is responsible for managing the supply and distribution of petroleum products in the emirate. It also operates a network of service stations across Dubai and provides a wide range of fuel products, including gasoline, diesel and aviation fuel. In addition to its core business of oil and gas, ENOC has diversified into other areas such as aviation, lubricants and convenience stores.
Job Purpose of An Accounts Payable (AP) Officer
To provide support to the Accounts Payables unit ensuring accuracy and processing payments by verifying and posting accounting documents through coordination with business entities and clients in line with the agreed terms & policy.
Your Job Duties As An Accounts Payable (AP) Officer At ENOC Dubai, UAE
- Give administrative support to management on Payables unit, implementation of policy related to Payables at ENOC group level.
- Review invoices for all suppliers in line with service level agreements ensuring that data is captured & settled correctly.
- Provide support on monitoring and posting Payables Accounting entries of various group and client level accounts.
- Prepare analysis related to Payables.
- To arrange and ensure settlement of all the payments in line with the agreed SLA and ENOC policy.
- To conduct reconciliation of Supplier’s account and resolve vendor queries through liaison with the parties.
Who Can Apply?
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 5 years of overall experience in Finance, of which, minimum 1 year experience in oil & gas industry.
- ERP system exposure.
- Knowledge of MS Office.