Hult International Business School
Hult International Business School UAE (Dubai Campus) is presently hiring eligible candidates for the job position of a Students Accounts Advisor. Hult International Business School is a non profit educational pioneer and first triple accredited US business school. More than a business school, Hult is a dynamic & multicultural community that educates, inspires and connects some of the most forward thinking business talent from around the world. Ranked by the Financial Times, Economist, Forbes & Bloomberg Businessweek, Hult offers undergraduate, graduate & executive education programs across its campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai and New York. By immersing students from all over the world in practical, hands on experiences from day one, this fresh approach to education is creating a global community of confident, entrepreneurially minded graduates, ready to tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
Job Purpose of A Students Accounts Advisor
- Reports to the Director of Student Accounts and Finance Manager.
- Assists students in all aspects of financial aid application process and all billing processes.
- Provides clerical support and exceptional customer service.
- Act as first point of contact for all student inquiries regarding tuition billing and payment.
Your Job Duties As A Students Accounts Advisor At Hult International Business School Dubai (UAE)
- Responds to student inquiries regarding financial aid, tuition billing and refunds via telephone, email or in person.
- Assists students with the completion of required financial aid forms and electronic processes such as the Free Application for Student Financial Aid (FAFSA), master promissory notes, entrance loan counseling and other electronic forms.
- Reviews collected documents for accuracy, thus ensuring timely awarding of Financial Aid for students.
- Assists students in submitting payment for tuition and fees / payment plans.
- Performs student account audits to check that all tuition / fees have been billed according to the student academic record & tuition / fee rates.
- Assists in outgoing call campaigns, deadlines reminders and other notifications as necessary.
- Assists with pre collection efforts on students accounts.
- Assists with refund check projects.
- Explains and enforces policy that impact students accounts.
- Documents pertinent information or discussions with students in a timely fashion.
- Communicates and works with other student services offices to timely resolve student inquires.
- Participates in orientation events as requested.
- Performs special projects as assigned by the Director of student accounts and Director of financial aid.
- Treats fellow employees, students and the institution’s guests in a good manner.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in finance.
- Minimum 2 years customer service / office clerical experience.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Demonstrate good customer service.
- Organizational and written communication skills.
- Communicate effectively, patiently and sensitively over the phone, in person and by e-mail.
- Good in Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to multi task is essential.