Transguard Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of an Account Manager Hospitality in Dubai, UAE. Transguard Group was established in 2001 & has diversified significantly. The Group leads in fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce with over 61000 employees.
Job Purpose of An Account Manager Hospitality
- Manage allocated customer accounts in line with the commercial agreement.
- Ensure the end to end service delivery to all clients and ensure profitability of contracts.
Your job Duties As An Account Manager Hospitality At Transguard Group Dubai, UAE
- Develop a good working relationship with the client and hold regular client meetings to ensure the smooth running of the contract.
- Undertake site visits to view staff performance and discuss and resolve any issues raised by the client regarding the quality of the service.
- Monitor that the service delivered is within the contract terms.
- Explore further business opportunities with the client.
- Plan ahead and agree with the client for any new staff requirements to meet any future peaks and troughs.
- Ensure the work schedules are developed for the staff match the client requirements.
- Manage the team structure and develop it as required to ensure the operations run smoothly and within budget.
- Manage operations team members.
- Hold staff meetings, monthly or as required.
- Conduct site visits to view staff performance and help to motivate staff.
- Plan mobilization of staff according to agreed timescales with the client.
- Arrange site specific induction and training of new staff.
- Check and sign off the monthly payroll.
- Resolve staff issues together with relevant departments, including salary discrepancies, emergency leave, reallocation of staff to other contracts, accidents.
- Responsible and accountable for staff welfare / absenteeism and attrition.
- Responsible and accountable for staff training and Induction.
- Responsible and accountable for new recruitment / mandatory training / deployment of staff.
- Responsible & accountable for operations manager & coordinators performance.
- Responsible and accountable for monthly meetings, client as well as department and group.
- Monitor absence and accident rates and undertake any correction actions required.
- Approve staff leave.
- Monitor staff performance and nominate staff for the Employee of the Month award.
- Monitor that work schedules are being followed by the operations team.
What You’ll Do More?
- Responsible for developing the business growth of the account.
- Implicitly understand the commercial aspects of the contract and manage the service delivery within the boundaries of the contract.
- Prepare a quarterly report with monthly operational data to support the review of the financial performance of the contracts in question.
- Investigate with the Divisional Manager the reason why any expected gross profit on the contract is not met.
- Explore management solutions to address the issue.
- Ensure invoices are prepared, delivered and paid.
- Monitor billable vs non billable staff.
- Report any variations to the contract to the Divisional Manager and ensure that these are reviewed and agreed with the client.
- Responsible for overall performance of department prescribed in business units’ score card.
- Responsible and accountable for the financial performance of department.
- Responsible and accountable for organic growth and new business opportunities.
- Responsible and accountable for monthly billing and collection of invoice.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, finance or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position in Hospitality.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- MS office suite.
- PC skills.
- Procurement analytics & reporting.
- Performance management.
- Reporting skills.
- Budgeting, forecasting, reporting, analysis and P&L management.
- Critical thinking.
- Leadership skills.
- Time and data management.
- Minimum English Language Level (by Transguard Group Standards).
- Effective listening.
- Customer service orientation.
- Conflict resolution.