Transguard Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of an Account Executive Facilities Management (Client) in Dubai, UAE. Transguard Group was established in 2001 & has diversified significantly. The Group leads in fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce with over 61000 employees. All the laurels that company has achieved is because of its highly dedicated and qualified staff.
Job Purpose of An Account Executive Facilities Management
The job purpose of an Account Executive in Facilities Management is to oversee client relationships, ensuring efficient facility operations and services.
Duties of An Account Executive Facilities Management
- Collate invoices, records, and update Invoice tracker and the exco control sheet.
- Ensure that all invoices have a PO/approval and invoice is as per the PO, agreement, or scope of work.
- Ensure the details in the invoice are correct (VAT, etc).
- Share the invoices to respective business owners if PO is not yet raised, and assist the business owner in raising the PR/PO when required.
- Ensure all payments are cleared in a timely and well controlled manner.
- Support with monthly closing activities and accounts payable reconciliations (credit card recon).
- Maintain Fixed Assets register, to add new assets or make changes in employee allocation, location when necessary.
- Back up for reception when required (booking meeting rooms, updating logbook for visitors, and ensuring approvals are taken for those visitors going inside the premises).
- Perform adhoc responsibilities when asked by the reporting manager .
- Perform any other duties as asked.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounts.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- CRM knowledge.
- Microsoft Excel.