Al Tayer Group
Al Tayer Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Vehicle Demo & Delivery Specialist in Dubai, UAE. Al Tayer Group is a privately held holding company of UAE, established in 1979. Presently, the group has workforce in 6 countries in the Middle East, including around 200 stores and 23 showrooms in numerous markets in the Middle East. The company has its Headquarters in Dubai, UAE and employs around 9,000 people. It has partnered with world’s most Prestigious and Well-known retail, beauty and automotive brands, including Armani, Banana Republic, Harvey Nichols, Gap, Bloomingdales, Ford, Ferrari and Maserati.
Job Purpose of A Vehicle Demo & Delivery Specialist
To coordinate between customers and concerned internal departments to ensure smooth conclusion of vehicle handover while providing the highest degree of customer service at all times in accordance with the company sales policies and procedures.
Duties of A Vehicle Demo & Delivery Specialist
- Liaise with PDI department on vehicle readiness and accordingly, schedule handover appointments in coordination with the sales department.
- Prepare a Vehicle Configuration Record prior to delivery of the vehicle.
- Liaise with the customer including prior notification of delays, changes in the requirements and specifications etc., if any, in order to ensure smooth conclusion of vehicle handover.
- As and when required, ensure handover of a vehicle outside the company, ensuring the same standards of customer service are upheld.
- Stay up to date on vehicle operational features and latest innovations as well as other technical and non-technical car related information.
- Provide comprehensive explanation to new car owners about the vehicle with a view to improving the customer experience.
- Ensure that the customer is aware of all available extras, accessories and warranties.
- Provide highest degree of customer service and satisfaction at all times in accordance with the company sales policies and procedures to maximize future recommendation or repeat sales.
- Introduce the customer to the service department.
- Liaise with the sales advisors on the registration process, coordinate with logistics for the deliveries made via recoveries, etc. in order to ensure seamless integration of the various processes linked to vehicle handover.
- Maintain accurate and timely records on delivery status, including sending a daily report of cars delivered to the line manager.
- Ensure details of all vehicle transactions are accurately completed (delivery documents i.e. checklists, delivery notes, extended warranty etc) & recorded and registered with sales administration.
- Work as part of a cohesive customer focused team to promote enhanced levels of customer service.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or through automotive vocational route.
- 2-3 Years experience in a Customer service environment.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Good knowledge of automobile sales gained through formal training or work experience.
- Bilingual (Arabic and English).
- Attention to details and concern for quality.
- Dynamic and proactive personality.